How to Hire STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN For Your Event!
Hire Steven Curtis Chapman:
GRAMMY award-winning Steven Curtis Chapman is an American contemporary Christian music singer, songwriter, record producer, actor, author, and social activist.
Of the many singer-songwriters to emerge from Christian music in the ’80s and ’90s, probably no one has had greater intuitive command of the various idioms of rock ‘n’ roll than Steven Curtis Chapman.
Hire Steven Curtis Chapman for your festival or concert plans.
What do you do when you’ve had 29 number one singles, won every major award and sold more than four million albums? Steven Curtis Chapman, a nine-time Gospel Music Association Songwriter of the Year, decided to take a year off to spend time with his family and contemplate his next move. 1998 turned out to be a roller coaster year of joy and pain.
Steven Curtis Chapman was thrust back into the spotlight during his sabbatical by the tragic shooting at his alma mater, Heath High School, in Paducah, Kentucky. He made several trips to his hometown to offer emotional support and did a benefit for the victims’ families. Tragedy struck again when a close family friend lost a daughter in a traffic accident.
Hire Steven Curtis Chapman for your special event or occasion.
“God is good, and I want to celebrate His goodness, even in the midst of the confusion and difficulties of life and unanswerable questions.”
The musical influences on his album, “Speechless,” included Collective Soul, The Wallflowers and The Dave Matthews Band. “I’m probably more influenced in terms of new music by what my kids like. That could be everything from The Supertones and Ska music to Newsboys and Delirious?.”
Lyrically, Steven Curtis Chapman continues to be influenced by great Christian authors of past and present. The biography of Jim Elliot, “Through Gates of Splendor,” and Oswald Chambers’ life story, “Abandoned to God,” had a profound impact on Steven. “These two books got me thinking about what I am doing that really matters? These two guys lived lives that said ‘right now at this moment am I doing what I think looks the most like obedience to God, and am I surrendering to His will?’ They were just radically committed to the Gospel.”
Hire Steven Curtis Chapman.
An avid reader, Chapman has also absorbed books by classic authors including A.W. Tozer and Corrie Ten Boom. Contemporary writers Chapman admires include Phillip Yancey, David McCullough, Mike Yaconelli and Brennan Manning. “Manning’s book ‘Abba’s Child,’ deeply affected. I’m so astonished at God’s love, and I want to be captured by it and invite others into that process with me.”
Steven Curtis Chapman was invited to participate in several major projects during his sabbatical. He contributed “I Will Not Go Quietly” to the GRAMMY award-winning “The Apostle” soundtrack and filmed a music video featuring the star of the movie, Robert Duvall. Chapman also contributed a song to the gold-selling album inspired by the hit movie, “The Prince of Egypt – Nashville.”
– Hire Steven Curtis Chapman –
As Chapman moves forward with a new chapter in his musical career, he takes a moment to look back from where he’s come. “I’m having to shift into not being the new kid on the block. So this was ‘where do you go beyond established artist and what does that look like?’ “Chapman has decided to let others contemplate that question as he moves on with his mission in life. His time away has rekindled the fire of his faith.
“I was able to get far enough away that I feel like I’ve come back with a renewed sense of excitement about just writing and singing songs that talk about my faith in Jesus Christ. The songwriting that was done during that process gave birth to a renewed sense of awe and amazement and astonishment.
Gospel Music Association awards include —
- 2002 Pop/Contemporary Album of the Year, Declaration, Artist and Producer
- 2001 Male Vocalist of the Year
- 2000 Male Vocalist of the Year
- 2000 Artist of the Year
- 2000 Pop/Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year – “Dive”
- 2000 Pop/Contemporary Album of the Year – “Speechless”
- 2000 Inspirational Life Awards (INSP Channel) – Inspirational Pop/Contemporary Album of the Year – “Speechless”
- 1999 Long Form Video of the Year (for his participation in “My Utmost For His Highest – The Concert”)
- 1998 Male Vocalist of the Year
- 1998 Songwriter of the Year
- 1998 Pop/Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year – “Let Us Pray” (songwriter)
- 1998 Pop/Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year – “Let Us Pray” (performer)
- 1998 Special Event Album of the Year (for his contribution to “God With Us”)
- 1997 Artist of the Year
- 1997 Male Vocalist of the Year
- 1997 Songwriter of the Year
- 1997 Pop/Contemporary Album of the Year – “Signs Of Life”
- 1996 Special Event Album of the Year – “My Utmost For His Highest”
- 1995 Artist of the Year
- 1995 Male Vocalist of the Year
- 1995 Songwriter of the Year
- 1995 Contemporary Album of the Year – “Heaven In The Real World”
- 1995 Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year – “Heaven In The Real World”
- 1995 Praise & Worship Album of the Year – “Coram Deo II”
- 1994 Songwriter of the Year
- 1994 Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year – “Go There With You”
- 1994 Long Form Music Video of the Year – “The Live Adventure”
- 1993 Songwriter of the Year
- 1993 Song of the Year – “The Great Adventure”
- 1993 Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year – “The Great Adventure”
- 1993 Contemporary Album of the Year – “The Great Adventure”
- 1993 Short Form Music Video of the Year – “The Great Adventure”
- 1992 Songwriter of the Year
- 1992 Contemporary Album of the Year – “For The Sake Of The Call”
- 1991 Artist of the Year
- 1991 Songwriter of the Year
- 1991 Male Vocalist of the Year
- 1990 Artist of the Year
- 1990 Songwriter of the Year
- 1990 Male Vocalist of the Year
- 1990 Inspirational Recorded Song of the Year – “His Strength Is Perfect”
- 1990 Southern Gospel Recorded Song of the Year – “I Can See The Hand Of God” (by The Cathedrals)
- 1989 Songwriter of the Year
- 1989 Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year – “His Eyes”
Hire Steven Curtis Chapman for your party or event!
Steven Curtis Chapman may be available for your next special event!
Book Steven Curtis Chapman, now!
For other great suggestions for booking music acts, look here.
Frequently Asked Questions About How To Hire STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN for a private party or special event.
HOW TO BOOK STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN?
(i.e., how to hire STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN for an event)
You are currently on the official site of De La Font Agency. For more than 50 years, we have successfully helped official talent buyers around the world secure quality talent.
We welcome the opportunity to be of service to you. Let’s do this the right way! Let’s save you time and frustration!
Simply click on the “Let’s Get Started!” link found on this page. Then, send us your request for booking information.
Include information about your plans for your event and how taking steps to hire STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN (or someone similar) might be of special interest.
If you decide you want to look at other names, simply include your talent-fee budget range and indicate that you want to see who else you might be able to afford with such a budget. We can send you a list of names that are affordable and in the style of music you prefer. We hope to save you time and frustration!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BOOK/HIRE STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN?
(i.e., what is the booking fee to hire STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN for an event?)
(i.e., what is STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN booking fee to perform at an event?)
Official booking fees for STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN, or any other celebrity, are determined based on a number of factors and may change at any time without prior notice.
Factors influencing pricing vary and may include date, location, type of event, whether a private party or a public concert, the artist’s calendar, whether the artist is on tour or not, how well tickets are selling at the artist’s concerts, the current demand for the artist’s music, market activity, etc.
As you might expect, the more in-demand the artist is, the more buyers are prepared to pay. Of course, this causes the artist’s price to increase as the artist becomes more popular or decrease when the artist becomes less popular.
Exclusive agents with exclusive representation frequently quote a range instead of a specific price, since changes can occur at any time. Generally, the artist’s manager has a role in the decision to accept any particular offer from a talent buyer.
To learn the most current artist’s pricing, or the estimated artist’s fee for your particular event, simply click on the “Let’s Get Started!” link found on this page. Then, send us your request for booking information.
IS STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN AVAILABLE TO WORK MY EVENT?
(i.e., what is STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN‘s availability?)
To learn the artist’s current availability for your special event, simply click on the “Let’s Get Started!” link found on this page. Then, send us your request for booking information.
Once we have your event/party information, we will be better able to assist you with putting your entertainment talent booking plans in place as your entertainment consultant. Let’s get this done right! We look forward to working with you!
This is the month of February update of this page. Steven Curtis Chapman booking agent available. Steven Curtis Chapman cost, Steven Curtis Chapman booking fee and Steven Curtis Chapman booking price are available.